Thursday, February 9, 2017

Christmas Morning!

Before we climbed in bed we noticed Santa had come! 

 Sometimes our excitement as adults isn't containable either! I'd be lying if I said I went to sleep quickly. But I finally dozed off....and was woken at 2:45 with all THREE kids standing by my bed and Brielle already stuffing candy in her mouth! I checked the time and almost died when I saw it! We quickly put all the kids back to bed and I think an hour or so later the girls were back sleeping but Carter never did go back to sleep! Darn kid!

At 6 AM we did finally get up to find that Santa did indeed come and no one was disappointed! Carter begged for the Hot Wheels AI track which actually is pretty cool but usually more money than Santa spends on his gift. I'll just say I'm thankful for online sales. All Mollie wanted was rollerskates and it just took a few days for her to master it. Brielle is way into Barbies and she saw the doctor barbie and she just had to have it! And Ry Ry loves babies and so Santa brought her a baby with a wagon. (Finding girls gifts this year was really hard! We already have all the girly stuff it seems!)


 Rylee wasn't too excited about the early morning but that quickly changed when she saw Santa had brought her treat cups with snacks in them! We also all got oranges so here is Mollie with them all gathered up in her night gown! Silly girl!

 And my famous LOOT pictures are all below. I like to document what we get every year just for fun. I make everyone do it every year. (my mom did it for me as a kid too)

Mollie's gifts
 Brielles gifts
 Rylee's gifts and trying out the new wagon.

 Carter's gifts.
 Chads and my gifts

It was fun getting the grandparents gifts in the mail. Lots of freeze dried food from the G&G Hymas including freeze dried creamsicles and fat boys!

 And more fun stuff from G&G Reed.
 The build a fort kit was a hit and we've all had fun playing in it!
 Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful Christmas and just stayed home all day and enjoyed the day! We had so much snow and several of the freeways were closed to Idaho. So we stayed in our warm house all day. We were also fortunate enough to help a family in our ward with some money who were in need and after a fun RS Enrichment activity we decided to start our own Christmas jar already for next year to help another family. We'll see how it goes but so far the kids love looking for spare change around town and adding it to the jar. I love Christmas and the feelings of peace and joy it brings! I am so grateful to my Savior for being so selfless to save my life. I love Him with my whole heart and look forward to the day we will live with Him again. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: