Thursday, February 9, 2017

Other December things....

A few other things before I get to Christmas! Carter lost both his front teeth during christmas break. This picture shows one front tooth still barley hanging on but the one behind it was already grown in! We kept teasing him with the song "All I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth!"
 Chad's work had a big celebration of 50 years of no one being hurt at work! That is quite an accomplishment and so they celebrated with providing a nice dinner at Little America! It was a fun night and a yummy dinner!
 Several bosses stopped at our table and told me how great he was and how he was their "go-to" guy. I'm so happy to be married to a hard working man who does his very best at anything he puts his mind to, who is trustworthy and honest in all his dealings.

We got some nice gift certificates from the company and played a fun game and won a stud finder! He is quite the stud, isn't he?!
 Something I worked on all Fall was this beautiful bedroom set and bed! It was a chalk paint project and I love how it all turned out!
 Me and Mollie snuck away to go see Trolls. Perfect for her ......strange and very glittery for me.
 One of our dear friends and Carter's old primary teacher was diagnosed with breast cancer and on her last day of radiation we wanted to celebrate with her! I made up this cute photo and the kids helped me put together a poster to take to her house.
 We love Sis. Huffman and are so proud of all the tough things she went through to beat cancer! Her hair has started to grow back and it makes us all so happy! She is such a strong woman and even came to Carter's baptism the DAY AFTER she had her surgery to remove the cancer! I couldn't believe it! She has such a big heart and we love her dearly.
AND NOW ON TO CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: