Friday, July 6, 2018

A different 4th

We had a different kind of 4th this year! We did our usual parade with the Eash's which is always fun!

 It's blurry, but Mollie rode the float with her gymnastics group!


 We loved seeing our Farris friends on the TATC float.

 And here's why it was different! We did a booth at the festival at the park afterwards for GameTime Basketball camps, trying to recruit some new people for the tooele camp! I think we were fairly successful. But it was just a fun atmosphere to be in!
 A lady next to us was making a killing rubbing glitter on peoples arms and face painting! I totally need to learn to face paint! But she was so nice and painted my girls up pretty.

 The kids were pretty good. Carter and Mollie ran around the park visiting all the booths and Rylee and Bri just hang out with us eating their parade candy.


 Afterwards we went home to get cooled off and took a little nap. Then off the the Unsworths new house where we always party on the 4th. They have a HUGE pool and my little water bugs had a blast!

 Dinner was wonderful and there was gobs of food. I ate until I was sick.

 the whole party! I look forward to this party every year.
 But mostly to watch Sheila cheer and clap for the fireworks. She's so great!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! And just to prove it here are 70 freshly painted patriotic nails to show our patriotism!

No comments: