My heart just sings when its finally time to go camping! And I was really looking forward to living the lake life for a few days.
And it sung a little more when this squishy little man showed up. Oh I just love my Ro-Ro!
We eagerly hit the lake much more prepared this year with lots of floatie tubes!
We were sadly disapointed when we showed up to find the water really low and cows and cow poop covering the beach. We stepped into the water and sunk in lots of mushy goop. EW. And it stunk.
So the girls played alot in the sand.
We all got out there a time or 2 to play in the water though.
We all latched on to Carter and made him paddle us around the lake. THIS was a good idea.
Fat guys in a little boat....! Just kidding.We spent lots of time at camp eating, snuggling Roman, eating, playing games and eating!
Grandma came prepared with lots of crafts and games for the kiddos. J&Cs oldest 3 kids came along for the trip. So it was a good thing!
Even the bigs got a few games in this year. I introduced my fam to sequence and it was popular!
Grandma got lots of cuddles too...
And maybe I got carried away....just a little. BUT LOOK AT HIM!
Bri and Ashton are quite the good little buds and they took turn picking each other up to show how strong they were.
Grandma pulled through with matching t shirts for everyone! The mountains are calling and we must go!!!
On t-shirt day we all walked around the lake and took lots of pictures as we did. Look at ALL these grandkids!!!
We've grown alot!
Oh i LOVE this one of my girls!
And of course this one of my little man.
The Reeds!
Loved this lookout on the lake! So pretty!
Here's gramps with his masterpeice dinner! It was yummy as always!
An actual selfie...or Us-ie at the lake.
More lake day photos.
Nothing gets much better than the mountains and my man.
One of our new favorite hobbies is corn hole! I asked Adam to bring the new boards he brought and we set them up and had a good game with them!
All in all, besides the cows interupting us in the middle of the night and the poop and stink everywhere, it was still a nice relaxing trip and a good bonding time for me and my siblings. I love nature and I love being with family in nature! And eating the best food ever. Life is good.













































No comments:
Post a Comment