Thursday, July 26, 2018

Some great pics

One day I was having a disagreement with Mollie and at the same time trying to get her goggles figured out for swimming. They were a tad too tight and we both laughed for a good hour from this result! Now anytime shes mad I reach for the goggles!
 I decided it was time for some haircuts for an easier summer hair care! I asked for NOT and A-line and that is exactly what Bri got. It was a little on the short side but it fits her personality perfectly!!! Look how much we cut off!


 So cute and she loved it!
 I guess I didnt get a pic of Ry in the chair but her hair also turned out darling! We can't do a pony tail anymore which I really loved on her, but this will be fun and cute for summer. She is still SO blonde!
 July is Alex's birthday so some friends and I surprised her with birthday donuts! I sure love this lady and everything she has done for me and for our wonderful friendship.
 We got a new a&w in town so of course we had to try it out.
 And this is how I feel when Chad brings fresh veggies from his co workers home to me! They are SO good!
Lots more summer things to come! We have been staying busy!!

No comments: