We have definitely had a full summer already but we kept the fun rolling! We love hitting Desert Peaks pool...when its warm! And its even better with friends!
And I love that we play so hard even my big kids pass out sometimes.
Trevor and Carter keep each other entertained at the girls soccer practice.
Cute girl ready to play!
One of the best highlights of my summer was cashing in my mothers day gift to see pentatonix! The weather was perfect and I was among great friends!
And Chad was a sport and came along even though he didnt really want to but I was glad he was there!
They did NOT dissapoint. They were completely incredible!! I LOVE PTX!
In the heat of summer, in 100 degree weather, Mollie went to her first tournament, the Sparta Cup! They won their first game, but lost the rest. They grew alot and learned alot.
One day we got to go watch Chance and Chase race here in Tooele! It was lots of fun seeing how great they are doing. Especially Chance!
Carter thought he was pretty cool getting to sit on their bikes and be down where the action was with uncle chris. The littles loved playing in the dirt and got plenty dirty!
And G&G Hymas came down for a quick trip too and met us at Maceys for ice cream! A must for Clyde whenever he visits.
We are having a wonderful summer!! I don't want it to end!






















No comments:
Post a Comment