Saturday, September 1, 2018

Goooooo Blueberries!

I have waited for this day for a while! Brielle FINALLY got to play soccer! Her cute little team is named the Blueberries! Could she be any cuter?! She just giggles as she runs everywhere she goes and gets really offended if someone takes the ball from her (as most 4 year olds do). 
 Her and her best buddy Zayne are on the same team and it is a blast to watch them! They are both built pretty solid and they just put their heads down and run and bowl people over! I seriously hope these 2 are friends forever! And that they go on dates when they are grown up!
Her first game was so fun to watch and she was always really proud of herself. 
 And of course the ONE goal she got, Chad and I were both other places running kids to their sports. But she was Watching this age group play is always so funny.

However, I don't think soccer is going to be her thing. All season long she keeps asking when she can go back to dance. She is our little dancer.  


Love you BRI! You can do anything you put your mind to! I'm so proud of how hard you tried this season!

No comments: