I promised Mollie that when her soccer season was over she could have her ears pierced and she did NOT let me forget. The second her last game was over she was begging to go!
I was skeptical she would actually follow through with it but I figured we better go while she was interested. I let her take a friend for emotional support who had just pierced her ears a few months earlier and could tell her all about it.The ooohed and aahhhed over all the cute things in claires and picked out a few pairs of earrings and a friendship necklace. Mollie was a champ and didn't even flinch when she got them done but as you can see was VERY nervous!
These girls are so cute! But don't let this girly side fool you....they are FIERCE on the soccer field.
After a quick stop at bath and body and orange julus we were on our way back home.
We love Lola and the good little friend she is to Mol!!







No comments:
Post a Comment