Monday, October 8, 2018

MOLLIE IS EIGHT!!!!

This girl reached a big milestone in years!! Can't believe she is 8! And she gets to get baptized the following weekend. She woke up bright and early to a brand new scooter!
 And doughnuts!
After breakfast she wasn't feeling the greatest and since she had a big party planned I figured we needed to find out if she had anything contagious. So off to the doctor we went! They tested for flu, strep and mono and gratefully all of them were negative. We had booked to swimming pool for her party and so we kept party plans in place!
 She was feeling better by noon so she went back to school so we could celebrate her party at school. Right after school she opened her presents.





 She had a little nap after that and was feeling better when she woke up. Dad got pizza while I loaded things into the pool party room!
 Floating bear cupcakes! I thought we were going to have way too much food, but as you know, swimming creates an appetite and every scrap of food was gone by the end of the night!
 I didn't even get a cupcake!
 Since I had to be in the pool I didnt get very many pictures of the girls but here are a few. I think they really all had a blast.












Chad had just had surgery on his ingrown toenails so he couldn't be in the pool. But i was so glad that most all of them could swim just fine. She was super spoiled by her friends and family and I think she had a great party! I'm grateful for her every day and the help she gives me. She is wise far beyond her years and is so responsible. She sets goals and meets them and works hard for what she wants. She sometimes still tests me, but I know she is here to teach me some lessons which I'm trying hard to learn. She is a strong spirit and a force for good. Love you Mollo!!!

No comments: