Thursday, October 11, 2018

Women's General Meeting

Mol turned 8 just in time to go to the Womens General meeting with me! I was really excited to get to share this with her!
 We decided to make a date out of it and grab some friends and eat mexican food before we went! These girls are SO incredible and sweet and strong. They already have testimonies and are such great friends.
 And these friends, Janna and Emily, have been there for me since day 1 in Tooele. They are super awesome and so kind. We had a great time all together!
 And I LOVE that they changed it so 8 year old girls can come to the conference. It is SO important to gain testimonies young. Our prophet gave some awesome challenges with promises to increase our spirituality and and it was JUST what I needed to hear.
 We followed it with MORE general conference. I LOVE OUR PROPHET. Wow, he is so inspired and is hastening the work.
 He announced TWELVE new temples! How incredible is that?! This conference was one of major revelations and announcements. 2 hour church was announced and in the previous conference HT/VT were done away with and we are now asked to MINISTER. I know there will be many changes to come. And can't wait to see where this all will take us! The 2nd coming is near!

No comments: