Saturday, October 20, 2018

Halloween festivities

Halloween bunco snuck up on me and I didn't have a thing to wear. And I don't really love to dress up so I wasn't sad about it. But my good friend Nan who always has killer costumes wouldn't NOT let me dress up. So we scoured her sisters closet and came up with Snow white! Since she was the evil queen, it worked out perfectly! 

Maria has the coolest house at halloween time and it was all decked out!


And as always, we had a good time with the bunco girls.
 




And another little outing was to a fun pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins! We went with Alex and Janna and kids.


 They had pumpkins of all sizes and my girls were infatuated with the mini ones.
 Photo op for all these cute kids we've made!
 We hit up gardner village but didnt feel like it was super kid friendly without spending tons of money into their kiddie land. So we plopped down by the ducks and water and had a picnic. We sorta looked like a circus, but this is a part of my life I am beginning to embrace.
Love my friends and love fall. I don't love halloween all that much, but it's growing on me and I might even PLAN a halloween costume for next year!

No comments: