Sunday, September 22, 2019

Birthday Grandma

 While we partied at the Tea Party, the guys shot clay pigeons. It was Carter's first time shooting a real gun. They tried to talk him into sticking with the BB gun but he kept begging for the 20 gauge. Grandpa gave him some training and warned him it would kick. He earned some respect for a gun that day! And he had so much fun hanging with the boys.



Later we got to shower grandma with gifts 

 and have a yummy dinner.
 It was fun watching her play foosball with the kids...she didn't know I was watching but I got some fun shots of her sticking it to the grandkids.

 I tried making a lava cake with raspberries...it took a while but it finally turned out about 9:30 PM! It was ok I guess. All in all, it was a REALLY fun weekend!! Happy birthday Momma!



No comments: