On March 7th we got to celebrate the newest little girl coming to the Reed Clan! Adam and Brits baby is due early April. I was so excited to do a shower for her with my mom. And it was extra fun holding this other little ball of fun, baby Camry while we got ready.
My pretty momma and the cute table decor!The mom to be getting ready to be showered! With gifts that is. Rylee was a great little present helper.
Its always crazy to see how much gear a new baby needs, especially for your first!
Lots of family came for the day and we really had a good time catching up! We can't wait to meet baby girl Reed!!!
As a side note, This was the weekend Chad and I decided to start a keto based diet! No carbs! That was a little challenging to do with 2 parties in on weekend! But we are both determined to lose weight! I agreed to go from March 3-April 3 so I can splurge on my birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment