Friday, April 3, 2020

Zoom Zoom

 Who would have ever guess that our lives would be able to continue through a pandemic with Zoom video calls? I've never heard of them before but we first tried it out with piano zoom. It went flawlessly enough for the first time. Then it turned in school meeting zooms, and exercise zooms, soccer zooms, and church zooms!

Here is Mollies soccer team in their first video chat. Honestly it made me really sad. I just want these girls to be able to play!

 Mollie and Carter both had several meetings a week. Brielle and Rylee also got in on that.



And when I was approached by a friend about doing a STEP ZOOM I was so excited! And so for the months of april and may I taught step from my living room! It was so great to be able to still do it! A few friends sent me pictures of me on their screen!

 We had church with Chets family via zoom, then played some kahoot with them online! So amazing that we can do this and something we never would have thought to do before all of this!
 This was Mollies awards zoom from the last week of school. I got a little emotional. These kids are being robbed of so much right now!
 And I also took several other workout classes through zoom. It was amazing how quickly this all came together to help life keep going on and to feel some sense of normalcy. I'm grateful to Zoom for allowing us to use their program for free. I'm grateful for instructors and teachers and family and friends that put in effort to do zooms with me or my family. Even though this has been hard, I STILL can't help but feel how blessed of a life I have. One meme I saw said something like - Our ancestors were asked to go to war and we are being asked to stay home and watch TV...don't mess it up. Puts things in perspective a little!

No comments: