Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Adventures

1st adventure: South Willow with Rowleys!
We needed some more fresh mountain air so we went with our Rowley friends to the mountains to roast s'mores and have a fire. It was really pretty up there and peaceful too. 



 We are super sad they are moving to VIRGINIA later this year!
 Adventure 2: Side by Side with neighbors
Lemongellos bought a fun toy and all the kids beg for rides! Luckily we have a fun track that is close to our house. Playing with neighbors has been a saving grace right now since all of us are stuck at home and have no where to go!
 The moms even escaped for a bit! I haven't felt a rush like that for a LONG time!
 Adventure 3: Highlighting Carter's hair
I figured if we hate it, we could shave it. We called it his Covid hair. For my first time I felt like it turned out GREAT! But I learned alot too.  It got lighter too the more time he spent in the sun.



No comments: