Thursday, July 2, 2020

Goodbye Rowleys!

I was so sad when Steph told me that her and her sweet family would be moving! And not just moving, but going across the country to Virginia!!!! I was her visiting teacher when they moved in and got to know her after she had her twin boys! 

So to send them off, we planned a dutch oven dinner up the canyon with some friends. We did country style ribs and raspberry cobbler with ice cream! It was SO yummy.


Mol and Bodey have been friends since day 1 too. She's just as bummed as I am they are moving. 

And these twinners! I've known Jackson and Stettson from day 1 just about. I used to help Steph with baby things alot when she was adjusting. They'd come over and I would swaddle them up and snuggle them! Jackson developed stranger danger and always took a while to warm up to me. But Stettson called me his girlfriend. He always came and snuck up to sit by me in church. I think it was just for my markers, but he was so cute to me!

And he is such a ham!
Some friends came for the dinner. Eashs, Barneys, and Fullmers all came. 



It was so hard to say goodbye on the final day! I cried and cried! She has been such a good friend to me. But I know they will move on to greater things and I look forward to their visits!!
 


No comments: