I heard my niece Kari was getting married while we were scheduled to be in Washington on our boating trip! I was so sad we wouldn't be there so when I was invited to her bridal shower I really wanted to go! Chad wasn't able to get away but the kids and I took a little road trip. It was even more of a bonus when I heard that Mindy and Emma were in town for a little bit and also a few of Justin and Carries kids while she had back surgery!
We first hit some stores to try to get some school shopping done since with our trips I was starting to run out of time...but who knows if school is really going to start?! After that we hit the park for some play time to get some wiggles out. Emma and Mindy met us there. They were in town touring colleges for Emma and on their way home. She told me she would take some kids home with her from Idaho if we could meet her and so there was even more incentive to go since we would be headed up to their house in just a few days.
We went to the shower and enjoyed catching up with Chelsey. So crazy that Kari is getting married!
The next day we did a picnic with my brothers and played at the same park and got to see Haidyn and Greyson. We haven't seen them for quite some time! It was HOT but the kids still seemed to enjoy it. It's always good to see my brothers and their wives and cute girls! My girls LOVE taking care of Camry and Wren!
And Camry is at such a fun age! She was so cute at the park!
And Rylee basked in the shade holding this sweet little bundle that is Wren. What a sweetheart!
We ate chips and cherries and cookies and sandwiches and I turned around and thought Grey was bleeding! He wanted me to send this pic to him mom and tell her he had an accident. Can you see the smirk on his face? He just got a little wild with the cherry eating.
Then it was back on the road to get home to get ready for our NEXT roadtrip! We came home on Sunday and turned around on Monday night to leave for Spokane! These kiddos passed out on the quiet ride home. Carter and Brielle got to go home with Mindy!
And since I got no pictures at the shower, here is Kari's wedding picture! She was married in their back yard in a beautiful, non conventional wedding by her bishop. But they decorated it beautifully and they both look awesome and happy. Congrats Kari!








No comments:
Post a Comment