Saturday, September 5, 2020

I got a J.O.B.

A few months ago, my friend Jennie mentioned an idea of having me take over her tumbling class. I jumped at the idea but it took a few months to get things all in place. She asked me a day or 2 before I would actually start, but I was so excited, i didn't care! I've always wanted to teach a gym class so it's like a dream of mine coming true! And it is with the perfect aged girls who are just learning back handsprings! 

An added perk is that Mollie can come with me for free! So far I've really enjoyed it but it does take a little organization every week and a lot of PATIENCE with giggling chatty girls. But that ok. I love seeing them improve and grow in their confidence! Some of them are super spectacular and are catching on so fast! Wish me luck! 

Oh also it has the perfect hours....Tues at 7pm for just 1 hour! And its $20/class!

 

No comments: