Sunday, September 13, 2020

Lagooooooon!

With this weird year, we are keeping our eyes open for any extra opportunities to make memories and have fun. Since we missed vacationing with the Eash's this year, we planned a whole play day with them at Lagoon! We had them over for dinner the night before we went, then Sam made breakfast at their house the next morning before we went! He went all out with all the breakfast food! 

Nan and I wore our Besties shirts and we were off to have some fun! And the weather was PERFECT!!
The girls could have stayed all day on the kiddie rides but I'm glad they ventured out for a few bigger ones. This was a favorite and they may have ridden it 20 times. I don't do spinning rides so I watched from a safe distance. 
Nan and I both went on this one and it almost did me in!
Mollie and Carter braved Samurai ride. I didn't even go on that one! Mollie was quite scared and I could hear her screaming from where I was waiting.  

Carter was excited to try Cannibal with Chad and I. Mollie got brave later and tried it a few times. Its a pretty great ride! I really liked it and it was Chad's favorite ride. 

We love having fun with this family! They were super patient with us and even helped with the littles so we could go on some rides. Such a fun and happy day!
Ry loved the kiddie rides alot! 
Bombora is always a favorite. Here's 2 cute girls infront of the same VW van I had my pic in front of at her age. 
We debated on bringing the wagon but was glad we did. And Rylee was really glad we did!
Nan and I took the girls on the merry go round! What a good friend I have to ride the kiddie rides with me even when she doesn't have to!

Me and the girls did one spinning ride while the others did Colossus. It was enough for me! 
I remember when I mastered Colossus as a kid and I felt so cool. It still is my favorite rollercoaster i think. Carter and Mollie rode it over and over. I also really loved Wicked! I think it was my first time on it. It goes straight up and over then straight down! YIKES! 
All in all it was a great day! We hit up DQ for ice cream on the way home. We all left with smiles on our faces!

 

No comments: