I can't believe my sweet little BABY of the family is officially in school! (Almost) We got her all ready on the first day and a few hours later she was not feeling good. She had a fever and so she missed her first week of school!! But look how stinking cute she is!!! <3Mrs Nill is her teacher this year and she is in the afternoon class.
So we snuggled alot the next few days and waited till she was better before she went.
When she was finally better, she already had a new outfit picked out and she wanted Cafe Rio for lunch! Sure baby girl!
We had a little time to kill after lunch so we also went to the park. I know my park days are dwindling so I'm trying to cherish them while they are here. So we snuggled alot the next few days and waited till she was better before she went.
When she was finally better, she already had a new outfit picked out and she wanted Cafe Rio for lunch! Sure baby girl!
I can't even tell you in words how much it hurts my heart to send my 5 year old to school in a mask. It kills me. I even bought her a cute shield but they nixed that. It makes me a little sick. Fortunately, she adapted and adjusted really quick and made the decision to go to school and wear a mask. It's not a big deal now for her at all. Kids are amazing.
And just like the others, I couldn't walk her in...another hurt to the heart! Sure love this strong, smart and ready to take on the world, little girl.
And just for fun. a house that goes all out decorating for Halloween that is just up from the school. They added to it all month long and this was just the beginning of it!










No comments:
Post a Comment