Friday, December 11, 2020

A very quarantine birthday to you!

Brielley turned 7 this month! Wow time just flies! She, as usual, was so very excited about her special day. She was up early and squealed over her knew vtech watch and the donuts dad brought for her. 
She had school so she quickly dressed and again was so excited to share her treats with her friends at school. 
Chippy the elf came and threw some birthday decor on the tree for her special day!
And when dad got home we opened presents!
She makes the best surprised faces. 



We had planned a birthday party for that weekend but 3 of the 5 friends we invited were in quarantine! So we postponed the party til January. In its place, Chad and I took her to dinner and shopping all on her own! She chose Cafe Rio!
After that we drove around and looked at christmas lights and then came home and had cupcakes. Even though some of her plans were ruined, she was very gracious and still happy.  I love this girl and the love she has for life and for everyone. She gets so excited over the simplest things and I hope she keeps her happy, easy going, loving attitude. She brings me so much light in the dark of winter and I'm so glad she came to us when she did. We love you Brielle! I hope you know how special you are!

 

No comments: