Monday, May 17, 2021

A busy May day

With Chad's new schedule, he had to work one Saturday. I was grateful the games and things didn't overlap, but I was VERY busy running kids. We started at 8:30 dropping Carter off at Football camp with Jamal Willis. He played for BYU and the 49ers. He had alot of fun and said he came home faster. :)
We then ran to Brielle's game and her team won! 

Then off to Mollie's last game of the season. She played super hard but they didn't pull out the win. We sure love our soccer family!
Between the 2 soccer games I was glued to my phone watching the ground breaking for the NEW DESERET PEAK TEMPLE in TOOELE!!! It was so refreshing to hear stories of faith and see all the progress that has been made to get this ball rolling! After M's game we ran out to the temple site and took a picture. In a few years, a big beautiful temple will be behind these kids! 
We had a few hours to run home and get Rylee all pretty for her tumbling recital! She is so adorable! And she rocked all her passes! 



She begged for a treat necklace so I had to deliver! 

She was so super excited!!!

No comments: