Last year at this time, it was really disappointing to learn that along with everything else, field trips had also been canceled. I was ecstatic for the kids when we found out the 5th graders would be taking one. Carter also got one to release the fish that they had grown and hatched from eggs at the resivour. They were the same day and I committed to going with Mollie's class first.
These bones are always so amazing and awe inspiring.
This was my favorite display...wall of skulls! There were all sorts of different animal skulls together so that you could see them all in relation to each other in size. So fun!
We had a cute little group of girls to explore with and they only pretended they were scared.
I'm so glad things are normalizing! And I'm also so glad this year is coming to an end. Happy end of school!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment