Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mother's Day!

All i really want every year for Mother's Day is to be together as family and for my kids to be well behaved!! And my kids were so good on sunday! It made me really happy and proud to be their mom. Chad had a few meetings in the morning so it was just me and the kids. I wouldn't be a mom without these precious amazing souls! 

Once we got to church, we found Chad and did a family picture at our church building. 
I was super spoiled and gifted a smart watch. I love it! I can run my step music from my phone, track workouts, heart rate, sleep and other things! I love it!
Chad and the kids were so good to me. We spent the afternoon doing a puzzle. The bishopric put on an ice cream social for the women in the ward in the afternoon and it was so fun to just get together to chat. Chad made me dinner and it was delicious! And then we just relaxed for the evening. I'm so grateful to Chad and my kids who realize how important motherhood is and take that day to honor me and show me love. I was showered with many homemade cards from the kids. I'm honored to be given the special responsibility to be a mom and trusted with this sacred gift. I'm grateful for my mom and mother in law who love us so much and have sacrificed their lives for our benefit. Moms are so great!
 

No comments: