Monday, December 13, 2021

An Adult Party

I've always wanted to have a just adults Christmas party! I figured this year was going to be the year! We invited 5 couples but only 3 could come. Ugly sweaters were encouraged! I found some fun games based on the 12 Days of Christmas song and we had so much fun! 

Some of the challenges - 7 swans a swimming (race a rubber duck with a straw)

Three french hens (hit a birdie with a french baguette)
Two Turtle Doves (stack alternating a candy turtle and a candy dove)
5 Golden Rings -ring toss in the dark
7 Maids a Milking (use a duster to brush Milk Duds into a jar)
9 Ladies dancing - music dance charades
9 Pipers Piping (Drop a pipe cleaner in to a PVC pipe on the floor)
Then came the white elephant gifts! Oh boy! Emily won my pad wreath with some gift card roulette. 
i won a hair dryer! What in the world!? It was good for a laugh for sure!
We love this group of friends and so glad they came to party with us!!!!

 

No comments: