Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas with the Reeds'

The Reed Christmas party is always one for the books! I love the moment when we all gather in a giant circle and let the gift opening begin! Here are some fun gifts. Mom and dad and Justin and Carrie got us a big popcorn popper!!



Grandma always spoils the grands with lots of treats. these mini peppermint hot cocoa cups were just right up their alley!
We always have plenty to eat! The treat table didn't disappoint and it never does!
We decorated sugar cookies. 





Chad was working 16 hour shifts the week of christmas so the kids and i stayed a few extra days. It was fun finding things to do in my old stomping grounds....well kind of.


We tried out the 'new' ice rink...its synthetic ice was not impressive. It was basically frozen foam...i didn't understand how we were supposed to slide. And it was kinda pricey. We lasted about 30 min before we were all frustrated. It just left us wanting to skate on real ice!

There in the back ground is the giant beet that they drop on NYE!

We then walked through the park to see all the fun lights. It is Christmas City after all so we enjoyed the sights and sounds. 



I was totally shocked that the kids sat and did perler beads for an entire day! Even Carter! They were all getting along and having fun and sharing Brielle's gift and they made some really cute things!


Partying at Grandmas is hard work!


Dad had a fun puzzle a few of us sat and did for a while. 
Oh the kids were cute!
And Gramps always has to prove he is still young!
Chad and Dad were twinning! And Ry was adorable. 

We loved getting some extra play time with G&G Reed! What a fun week we had. I'm so glad my kids can go and make fun memories like I did with my grandparents when I was a kid! I know they will stay with the forever!

No comments: