This little missy is EIGHT! She is such a joy. She was so excited for weeks about turning 8 and all the fun things that would come with it..including baptism in a few weeks!!
She of course had school so we opened gifts early since dad would be home.
A bike was waiting for her on her birthday morning. Chippy wrapped himself in a gift for her birthday!
She was so happy to get a giant pop-it and several fidgets!
Chad and I picked her up and took her to lunch at Costa Vida before he had to go to work.
What a cutie she is!
After school I had a surprise for her! She has been wanting her ears pierced and after doing some studying we found a guy at a tattoo shop with a very great reputation and so we went to him!
She of course was quite nervous but Kory walked her through every step and was absolutely amazing with her. At one point she wanted to back out so he told us to go outside and get some air and talk to her. She was able to calm down with a bribe of candy and she was a champ! She didn't flinch at all and it didn't even hurt! Here she is with Kory. He's a unique dude but knows what he's doing.
The next day we had her friend party at Altitude! Its a super fun place. She was worried about her ears so she didn't play much and I think she was fighting a cold but she had some fun I think.
Even the big kids had a blast. Carter rented a board and had fun jumping around with that.
Cute party girls!!
Afterwards we hit up Wendy's and they served us so awesome and quick!
We came back to the house for cupcakes and presents.
Happy birthday my sweet girl! I love your enthusiasm for life! You are always happy and giggly and I love your happy go lucky nature! Keep smiling and being happy! It is your greatest attribute!
No comments:
Post a Comment