Saturday, April 27, 2024

Carter and Mollie

Carter & Mollie got to participate in the Jr High's cultural night. Mollie was of course involved in a soccer game. They came out on top! 

Carter had to be there for a grade. He helped at a book where they did fun paintings. 


And track season arrrived! Carter has discovered running and he is doing really well at it! I LOVE being back in the track scene and surrounded in this positive atmosphere! I have so many great memories from my track days. We really became like a family. So I'm excited for C to have this opportunity. He's decided he's a distance runner and it blows my mind that he can do that! He didn't get that from Chad or I!  

And this is a pic that will melt my heart for years to come! I love seeing kids acknowledge God before they do something hard. I love that they include everyone. I love that they take the time and remember who gave them this talent. I love that they pray for help and strength. It is becoming a lost art. 
Carter is doing so well too!! We are so proud of him. 

 

No comments: