Well the time came to head back home. It was Brielle's birthday and in an effort to still make it special, I door dashed some birthday supplies and treats. We woke her up bright and early by throwing a bunch of glow balloons on her.
We managed to hang a sign on the hotel wall and took this cute pic of her with it.
Hotel breakfast really came through with birthday pancakes complete with sprinkles!
And here we go, back to Utah, away from the sun and back to the cold. The kids traveled really well and the ride went quick. Many slept and I was glad I could because it would be a mad dash to get home and unpack and get on to our next vacation!
Happy birthday sis! We love you so much and I'm glad we could all be together for your birthday, even if it was on the road. We are so proud of the person you're becoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment