Even though Disneyland is more geared to the original fairy tales and has a lot more for little kids, it still is magical and so fun to look at everything! We started our morning by rope dropping and getting our pic in front of the big tree!
We got Bri a birthday pin even though it wasn't quite her birthday. A few people/characters noticed but I didn't feel like it was excessive. We hit up Its a Small World, just because we had to.
And a variety of rides through the day.
I've never done this Autopia ride before but it was fun.
Of course they crammed in a small tea cup and Carter and I rode but didn't spin.
We got to see Its a Small World light up for the season. So cute!
And finished the night watching the christmas parade.
Just magical, right?
On the way out we hit up the Emporium and got souvenirs. Grandma wanted an ear pic of Carter for old time sakes so we sent her this one.
Rylee loved all of it so much she just had to buy a Minnie Mouse for her treasure. She loved every second and did so well with all the walking and the heat.
And when we got back to the hotel I snuggled my 10 year old Brielle for the last time. She turns 11 tomorrow. It won't be a glamorous birthday, driving 10 hours home, but I hope she enjoyed all the fun things we did over the weekend.
So glad we could do this trip. Chad and Carter even enjoyed. They weren't originally very excited about going, but I think they liked it. Not sure when or if we'll ever make it back with just our family, I hope so, but who knows. I'm so glad for these memories and will cling tight to them forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment