Thursday, December 26, 2024

Christmas!

 We did all our regular Christmas festivities. There was no snow so it was slightly depressing. But we did make cookies, have our fondue party, open Christmas jammies and read the Christmas story. 




The girls set up a cute bed in Mollie's closet for a fun place to sleep together. 
When all good little kids were sleeping, Santa came. 
A vanity for Brielle
A gymnastics bar for Rylee

Shoes for Mollie

And Shoes for Carter
A cocoa machine for me and an ipad for Chad.
Then we did stockings. It's always fun to capture the joy as we watch each person open theirs. 



Then the mayhem of gifts began! 



Breakfast was cinnamon rolls as always! 

And then Carter did what he always does on Christmas, build his car! And the girls crashed out. I also got a little nap! And miracles of miracles, we woke up to snow! We did in fact get a white christmas!
We of course have to get all the loot pics! 
This girl loves all things PINK!

Merry Merry Christmas! We are so blessed and we love celebrating our Savior. We always look forward to sharing with our friends our favorite things about Christ. His names mean so much to me. His attributes give me something to work towards and I hope I'm becoming more like him every day as I give of myself. He is the REAL reason for the season!

No comments: