Saturday, December 7, 2024

Kicking off December!

For not having a lot for November, I'm sure going to make up for it in December! Hang on, here we go. 

In early Dec, Brekkyn asked Carter to Winter Ball. Cute cheeseless pizza, adorable. Haha, he was very surprised. And when I asked for a pic, this is all I got. 



I did get this one later. They're lookin good!


We kicked off the Christmas spirit by attending Eclipse 6 concert. Oh this was gooooood! These guys are so talented and it really brought the love of christmas time. 
Since we had a vacation coming up and we were packed to the gills in our car, we let Bri open gifts early the night before we left. 
She was happy that many things could come on the trip with her and be useful. 




The next morning on Dec 6, bright and early, we were off to California! I'll explain why in the next post. Here are the girls hanging out in a cool little couch area once we got to our hotel. 

 

No comments: