Sunday, July 27, 2025

Park City Cup

Ahhhh, the Park City cup. NOT my favorite tounament. We have some bad blood with them. But this tournament was different! They played like a team and did so awesome! The weather was great and we even had a few extra visitors join us!


Chet's family was in town doing some pictures for Morgan's Senior year and they asked if we could meet up! We had a game and they wanted to tag along! I was a nervous wreck because we were playing PC and I wanted it to go well and for no one to get injured. After all, high school soccer tryouts are next week! 

Sadly, Paisley walked away from this game with a concussion. Such a bummer. Mol made sure she got to enjoy the celebration tunnel though! 

At the 2nd game,  Mollie actually got a concussion. She was knocked pretty good. So we were down a few players for the final game. 



These girls played so awesome and despite the nasty fouls and few injuries, we came out on TOP of Park City! I was ecstatic. I just wanted to beat them on their own turf so badly! And it happened. 

If I'm remembering right, I think we took 2nd at this tournament. Didn't pull out the Championship, but they fought so amazingly hard, and we didn't lose to park city! 

It was such a beautiful evening and we were the last game, so we hung around and played volleyball for a bit. The kids even talked Chad and Chet into doing some cartwheels. Laughter ensued as you can imagine. We love these people so much! It's only when we are together that I nearly pee my pants from laughter. If I have to pee my pants, I guess its best to do it from laughing. 
 
And we even found Zhane in PC. He's finally taller than her! So cute. 





 

No comments: