Monday, July 14, 2025

YW camp

 I was so happy that Bri and Mol got to experience camp together this year! I was a bit jealous I didn't get to go. But I'm so happy for leaders to take and share pics so I can be a fly on the wall a bit. They had it at the most magical place on Earth! Heber Valley Camp, where you can have a camp fire, but also a warm bed, flushing toilets and a fridge and freezer! It's so beautiful and you really are sitting on top of the world! Here's a few pics I recieved of my girls. 

Up and attem! Mollie was a YCL and so she had to leave at 5am! Bri had a much nicer time and left a few hours later. Bye girls!











The water fight on the lake is seriously the funnest time! 





And I know the magic that happens in the cabin. Love all these smiling faces!


Testimony meeting down at the beach. This was Mollie's idea I guess since they couldn't have fire. 

No comments: