Taylor went into labor a few days early and I knew my brother was happy to have his son, but I knew he was wishing he could still attend his high school football camp. I wasn't doing much so I offered to take the kids and we met up half way and grabbed them!
They are the cutest kids, except when Tuck wakes up in the middle of the night. I was sure he hated me. He has night terrors and only had struggles 2 of the 3 nights. We made sure to really wear them out so they would want to sleep! We had plenty of summer fun. Ice cream of course!
The fair happened to be going on so we made sure to hit it up and do some activities. These things were so fun when I had littles, now they could care less!
There was a petting zoo to go toAnd we got to meet and pet this giant cow.
We did crafts and corn hole
And of course makeup!
Indoor picnic.
We hit up the Grantsville splashpad and park
And swam in the pool
Had music lessons and candy.
And we of course had to go play at my gym!
Well, I think we did well at wearing them out!
And everyone survived! And we all had fun.
And we got to meet the cutest little man at the end of it all. Koen Gene, named after my grandpa D, born on July 24th, his wedding anniversary.


























No comments:
Post a Comment