Sunday, November 16, 2025

Happy birthday Chad!

Chad is 43! He really wanted biscoff pancakes, so that's what he got! It was nice that he had the day off this year so we could actually celebrate him. 
Gift and treats follow. 
We went to a new pizza place that was SO yummy for lunch with the fam. We are big fans of Via 313. 
Look at those toppings and cheeeeeeese. 
For the evening, I blind folded him and had a surprise for him! 
I asked my good friend Lori if we could borrow her movie room to watch the BSU game in. He had no clue where he was at! I brought snacks and cake and drinks and we had fun watching the game with Glen and Lori. 

These girls settled right in and got all cozy. 
So cool that we all had a recliner! 
And I attempted a biscoff cake....it was ok... I'm not sure I'd do it again, but he said he liked it. 

Watching the game in style! Sad they lost the game, but it was still a good time! 

 

No comments: