Two days before high school basketball tryouts, Mollie told me she wanted to try out. Not wanting to crush her dreams (because she's never played basketball a day in her life before) and really wanting to let her have a great high school expereince, I said sure, why not?
And lo and behold, she made the team!
At the parent meeting, the coach approached me and said how much of a hustler she was and chuckled and said, "She didn't make the team because of skill, but I saw something I could work with and she is very athletic!" This girl can do anything she puts her mind to!
It's been fun watching her learn something new and succeed at it. She has received player of the week and player of the game several times.
I don't have many XC pics of Carter running, he's too hard to catch a lot of times! But here he is post race.
Brielle is in basketball too! At first, Bri was a bit disapointed that Mollie was also doing basketball too. She just wanted it to be her 'thing.' But after a good talk, we encouraged her to use it as something to bond over and challenge each other at. She agreed to that idea.
She has improved alot this season!
Oh and she's in cheer too! She had her showcase with her cheer team and did super well! She is so strong and I love watching her perform and show off her 'stage face!'
It's a busy life, but a really, really good one.



.jpg)

.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment