Saturday, November 1, 2025

All Halloween things

No one really wanted to carve pumpkins this year but Bri and Ry did! She did this Bluey pumpkin all on her own!
And I loved Bri's pumpkin with braces! So creative!
Dress up day at Kens Gym with my little cute team!
Dress up day 2
Ward party, trunk or treat and dinner. 
Yes I dressed up again..I plan to simplify next year. But it's such a fun theme I had to do it one more time. 
Bri and friends. 
All the primary kids in costume. 
We always get fun compliments on our trunk. I told Chad one more year, and then I threw that board away. It was fun for the time we had it! 
This year we had one more character with us! Embarassment!

Ry at her school parade. Her and her friends had planned for a year to do the Bluey characters and they pulled it off! 

Dinner was mummy pizza. 
Mol and Pais did minions and trick or treated through our neighborhood on halloween. Too cute girls!
Too much candy, as usual. 

And speaking of pumpkins, this is the CUTEST jackolantern I've ever see! 
Happy Halloween! It's always really busy, and I still don't love it, but I'm getting better at embracing it! 
 

No comments: