So my SD card was ruined and i lost ALOT of pictures! But I wanted to make sure that Chad's birthday got in our blog book even though there are no birthday pictures to go with it. Chad had to work on his birthday but the kids were waiting by the door to celebrate once he walked through the door. We had cake before dinner and played for a while and then we were off on a kid free date! We saw Thor and ate at Panda Express.
I'm so grateful I found Chad and the man he has become and wonderful person he is to me and our children. I've learned alot from him this year and am so glad I married someone who makes me want to be better. This last year has had its rocky moments, but he has been my anchor and rock through the tough times. He always knows what I need and how to make me feel better. I'm truly glad for birthdays because I think our hard working men often get brushed under the rug and taken for granted. I'm glad there is atleast one day a year we get to celebrate him. Love you Chad!
No comments:
Post a Comment