Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BELIEVE

I read a book this Christmas called The Joy of Believing. It was about believing in Santa Clause still. That Santa is a symbol of happiness and one who gives and how when we see him we all get excited. He helps us want to love and serve everyone and that we as adults can BELIEVE. I loved it. I love the magic that this season brings. And the kind gestures heard and seen. And sometimes not seen. Children help bring the magic of Christmas into our home for sure. I'm so grateful for these tiny souls who when their eyes light up and smiles glow that it warms my insides. We had a fantastic slow paced day with goodies and lots of playing. It was such a nice day out side we even bundled the kids up and let them ride their new bikes! Here are some pictures from our morning. As always, Santa didn't disappoint!

No comments: