Chad had the whole week after Christmas off so we did lots of playing. One day we took the kids to Hollywood Connection and they loved it! For New Years Eve we went to some friends house for a game night. It's been so long since I actually celebrated the new year and I was pretty tired but it was still alot of fun! We got caught up in a heated game of Buzzword and almost missed the countdown to the new year. The kids all played in the basement and had a blast with balloons and mini flash lights. They really did good considering how late we kept them up.
I can't say I'm sad to see 2013 go. It was a rough year. But I have new goals to make 2014 much much better and I'm excited to see what it will bring. Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment