It's my first day home alone with all 3 kids and I should be sleeping...or doing laundry. But instead I'm surfing through the hundreds of pictures we have taken this month. Between a baby and christmas there are TONS of pictures! And I want to make sure that Brielle gets enough "face time" in our blog book. So here is yet another photo dump of the first few weeks of her life.
Some things about Brielle:
-She will sleep through ANY loud noises. If it is quite, she has a hard time sleeping
-She poops like a kid I've never seen! Seriously she ruins several outfits a day!
-She has such a calmness about her. I'm hoping she will be my chill child!
-She smiles so sweetly in her sleep and her eye lashes are really very long!
-At two weeks my good friend Lyndi took some newborn pictures for me. She slept through her whole photo shoot and then peed all over everything
-The mark on her head is starting to look more like a birth mark than a bruise. Only time will tell if it will ever go away!
-She loves to cuddle by her daddy. But what girl in our family doesn't?! He's so warm and cuddly.
-She sleeps most nights 3-4 hours in between feedings which is awesome! But she gets really gassy at night too
-She loved her first bath and so did her big brother and sister
I love how having a new baby brings a reminder of heaven. I continually find my self wondering about heaven and what she knows and where she just came from and who of my deceased family members she has met. I love the sweet reminder to me of what matters most of having an eternal family. Sure love this sweet little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment