Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Watch me grow

This pregnancy has by far been the hardest on me. From awful heart burn starting the week I found out i was expecting to all the other unpleasant symptoms, I've had them all. I'm so anxious to have it all over but it scares me at the same time to think that i will soon have 3 littles to care for! I'm hoping to be induced on Dec 10 but the doctor said my cervix has yet to show that it is ready and he won't induce me unless some things start happening! So Ive been bouncing on a exercise ball, eating pinapple, doing reflexology and anything else I can think of to get things moving! I'm so anxious to meet her although she doesn't have a name yet. We have liked Emmy, Brynlie and Adale so far but none of them seem perfect yet. Her middle name will be Carmina after my grandpa's grandma. I hope we can decide on her name soon. These pictures have been taken over the span from July to today. It always amazes me how womens bodies adapt and change to grow such tiny little creatures. Today I'm feeling quite large and thought I'd share hopefully the last picture of my bulging belly. Next time I blog it should be all about our little girl!

No comments: