She wasn't too sure about all the presents. Who wouldn't want a pile of presents taller than you!?
Giving Minnie kisses
I could NOT wait to see this little gal dive into her cake. She loves food and she LOVES sweet things. So I knew she would not hesitate at all to get some cake in her tummy.
And dive in she did! She was a pink and purple mess and she loved every second of it until her hands got to messy to grab anymore cake.
Then she was done and didn't want anything else to do with it!
And as always you have to have your 1 year baby check up. She had 6 shots! poor baby! She is still about 80th for weight, 30th for height and 8% for head. Short, fat, and big headed!
Sure love you little Bri. This last year has brought me so much joy! You are growing into such a beautiful girl and we all love you so much. You're excitement and laugh is contagious and I hope you will always bring happiness to our family. You are the sweetest thing ever and we all can't get enough of you! Much love baby girl!







1 comment:
Can't believe a year has come and gone already! She is a doll! I love all her chubby rolls! And that poor little face at the end :( I hate those appointments so much that I make my husband come with me ha ha. I'm probably a bigger wimp about the shots than the babies are
Post a Comment