Friday, August 21, 2015

Baby Ry is 2 months old

Oh baby girl you have my heart! Rylee has been an AWESOME baby! She lets me tote her all over the place to anywhere I need to go and she is just happy and chill although she does prefer to be held right now. Especially after having lots of family here and being held by everyone!

She has started smiling and we all think it is the best part of each day. 

She sleeps like a champ at night and has slept through the night several times already. A tender mercy from the Lord i am sure so I can have the energy I need to take care of my other littles.

Ahh!  She is so pretty! I think she is going to have blue eyes and they are gorgeous!
We just started letting Carter pick her up on his own and he has done wonderful with her and helps so much while I'm getting ready or cooking dinner. He always tells me he loves her so much and is so sweet with her. I'm glad he has the job of being big brother to my girls.

 Mollie is a great help too although Rylee doesn't love her hugs and kisses yet. And she's not quite ready to hold her on her own although she thinks she is!
Brielle likes to give her loves too and has always been so soft with her. Its amazing to me that she knows to be gentle.

 And we recently had her birth announcement made and it turned out darling. Yours will be arriving in the mail if you haven't seen it yet!
Love you Smiley Rylee!!

No comments: