Oh baby toes, how I love you! I made these sweet little summer sandals to fit under her beautiful blessing dress! I loved how they turned out!
We blessed out little miss on Aug 2 and Chad gave her a beautiful blessing. I was emotional as expected and we had such a wonderful turnout of family and friends who stood in or came to the luncheon. We really felt loved!
I also made her a little bracelet. Baby girl accessories are so fun!
She was pretty sleepy most of the day and slept through her blessing like a champ.
Our family of SIX!We served chicken salad sandwiches for lunch and really enjoyed having lots of family fill up our home.
When she finally woke up she was all smiles for grandpa Reed!
I have moments when I realize how blessed I truly am and this day was definitely one of them! My husband, a worthy priesthood holder and incredible match for me who I couldn't make it through this crazy life without. Each one of my beautiful children bring different joys and feelings to my heart to make my heart feel as if it might burst some days. A happy home, my health, an extended family who will drive many miles to show their love for an afternoon, and the most recent blessing...a nice new job that Chad just landed that increased our income by 26%! And so so much more.
Poor girl the dress was fluffy and scratch but i loved it and got as many pictures as I could. But with grandma hymas in the house she was able to capture some very precious ones for me too!!
I wasn't sure about what to use as a backdrop and then it came to me...my wedding dress!! So we laid it out and stuffed some pillows under it and with the most beautiful light coming in from the window Evelyn was able to capture these.....
My FAV!!!
So glad I married into this family for more reasons than this obviously, but having a photographer as your mother in law really has its perks!













No comments:
Post a Comment