Friday, August 21, 2015

Minute to Win It Couples style

Our good friends, next door neighbors, and now new bishop invited us to a couples Minute to Win It game night! We went to dinner at Dickies and then the fun began! We are lucky to have such cool neighbors the Lopez's. Here they are trying to get the pennys out of pantyhose.

 Each couple was supposed to bring 3 games and I wanted to do this one but Chad said it would be too hard. I explained how the right way to do it but he didn't want to take that game. THEN someone else brought it and....
HE BEAT ME using the tactics I explained earlier! Turkey!!!
 Face the cookie is always for a good laugh.
 The Eashs were also there who are also some good friends of ours.
 This is sadly the only game I beat Chad at...stacking blocks, on a plate, on your head! Wahoo!!
 We tied at Shake It and they voted for a redo and then I lost :(
 Our bishop sure knows how to shake it!!
Michelle's zumba music helped me get in the mood.

 Stacking the dice on a stick in your mouth was another game we did.

 And we only made the men do this one...but we put shaving cream on their heads on top of a shower cap and threw popcorn at it. Whoever got the most to stick won!
There is something really refreshing about throwing handfuls of popcorn at your husbands face. I had a wonderful time with this one and I haven't laughed like that in a long time!

                                                          Laughter is good for my soul :)
                                                                       Thanks friends!

No comments: