COUSINS!!
We love seeing cousins and since we moved to Utah the get togethers are few and far between.
Carter got to spend the whole week before at his grandparents house helping them set up and prepare for the reunion and doing plenty of dirt bike riding and roasting hot dogs.
He's never been gone that long from me and I missed him like crazy. we called every night and I waited for the slightest sadness in his voice to come out from being home sick but it never came! He had a blast and his cousin Kayson also stayed the week. I could tell he was exhausted by the time we got to the reunion but it didnt stop him!
Chads dad, Clyde, has a twin brother and their family reunion was the same weekend. So one night we got both families together for a BBQ and fire and fun. It was also Kylie & Ann's birthdays so we helped them celebrate! This is the only picture I got because I was too busy catching up with everyone!The regular dirt bikes, 4 wheeler rides, pinochle and too much junk food ensued. Clyde built this trailer to haul the grandkids around it. They thought it was great.
Another Hymas tradition is to have a pinata! Uncle Clark & Beth stuffed it with 15 pounds of candy and it was HEAVY and hard to break. But...
Carter got the job done! you can see the candy starting to fall and the joy and shock on his face and cousins starting to jump for the candy!
HOORAY!!!!
Another awesome thing I got at the reunion was a diet coke with MY NAME on it spelled correctly! Chelsey is the coolest sister in law ever. She also found one with her name and...
one for Chad too!
It was the yummiest diet coke ever and yes i saved the bottles!Until next time Hymas family! We love you all!








No comments:
Post a Comment