Friday, August 21, 2015

Weekend with my Idaho Gals

It was so hard to leave Idaho mostly because of this wonderful group of gals that I found! I've been blessed to stay in touch with them and I was thrilled when they said they were coming to Utah for the weekend! 

I met up with them at Cheesecake Factory for a delicious dinner and we all shared some dessert. 
 The next morning I met up with them at Ikea where we did some serious damage shopping! I had Rylee with me since she was only a few weeks old but it was very refreshing to get out of the house and shop with almost no kids!
After lunch at Zupas we then hit the Traverse Mountain outlet mall and did some more damage there. Shopping is also good for the soul! And thanks to my wonderful hubby who held the fort down and let me get out and enjoy these fun gals!!

No comments: