This post will be completely random but I had so many cute moments this month that need to make the blog book.
A rare but tender moment of Carter and Mollie SHARING a book to read!
At my exercise classes I love to see the kids join along doing step or weights. While it definetly would be easier to workout without kids, I hope I am instilling in them a passion for exercise and that they will see how important it is to me. I hope I raise strong healthy kids!The latest owie of Rylees. She was wearing a hard pokey headband across her nose like she often does. But this time she fell and hit her face on a chair and it cut her right across her nose! Poor thing! Don't worry a PB&J cheered her right up.
Carter has become quite the little baller! His confidence has sky rocketed this year in sports and I love seeing him succeed. Its been fun to teach him that playing good defense and making good passes is just as important and sinking a basket. Although he has done quite a few of those. Love my little grown up man! And here is his biggest fan (after mom of course!)
Another rare but sweet moment....Legos for quiet time! They played together for a long time helping eachother create their master pieces. Maybe they do really like eachother?!!!
Mollo had a sick day and requested a smoothie once she was feeling better. I snapped this pic because she looks so grown up and teenager like! Stop growing up Mol!
We took the kids to a Grizzley hockey game. It was fun.....for the first half! Brielle was most excited about the bear walking right past us. I don't think he could see her so he didn't acknowledge her. Darn.
Some fun little sis moments. They are getting to where they play so cute together and comfort each other when the other one is crying. It's sweet....most of the time. Sometimes it back fires.
This is Brielles new favorite place in the mornings now.
The older kids had mustache day at school and they giggled all morning as they caught glimpses of eachother and them selves in a mirror. Of course Bri didn't want to be left out so she got a funny mustache too. Carter said, "Mom, i look like a Mexican!" This was also the same morning I ran to get some groceries and an old man approached me and said,"Are they both boys?" UMMMMM it must have been the mustache that confused him.
And right after this day was Who-ville hair day. This was the best we could do! I was pretty busy packing for our cruise that we would leave the next day on!!! WOO HOO!!! Here come's the cruise blog!















No comments:
Post a Comment